Premium level Custom Essay Writing!
College Application Essay
Writing college application essay may seem like a challenging task. But your major goal is to concentrate on successfully going through this life project and get as much experience from it as you can. We would like to share with you several most important aspects of college admission essay writing aspects in order to make the writing process easier for you. Please, read carefully and follow this simple college admission essay guidelines that we have created for you.
1. Follow the instructions. If you are asked to answer the questions, you must honestly to do so. Your primary goal is to get accepted to the desired academic institution. Keep the focus on your goal.
2. Stay Positively Self-Centered. When you are writing college application essay, college administration workers are primarily interested in you as a person. It is worth to write about something you care about. It is important to show and to describe your feelings instead of focusing on your actions. Describe traveling, competition contests participation, major society, psychological or philosophical issue. These topics are interesting if you are ready to share your feelings and personal perception. If you have little experience with a specific problem, avoid writing about it.
3. Be Creative & Original. Whether you like the essay subject or not, you must make the topic sound fresh and interesting. Creative approach will do its job unless you find essay details that mostly interest you. Starting your essay with phrase: “I have monotonously worked for many hours…” is wrong. Make your writing flow nicely for the reader to be taken over by it feeling what you have described.
4. Use Simple Wording. There is no need to use complex words that you have to look in the vocabulary for the meaning. It is nice to use thesaurus as your helper but trying to look over-smart is not going to work this time. Use appropriate wording to support details of your perceptional experience.
5. Use Metaphor and Imagery. Application essay needs the use of imagery as it does require you to describe your personal experience. The experience description is a supporting detail. Remember to appeal to five basic senses and the admission officers will be impressed.
6. Invest Your Time to Introduction Writing. College admission officers tend to spend maximum of 2 minutes while reading your essay introduction. In order to grab their interest, you must dedicate as much time to introduction writing as it will create initial impression. a) You must AVOID summarizing. b) Create an intrigue that will mysteriously attract their attention.
7. Keep Body Paragraph related to Introduction. Introduction must be intriguing and original. Then it must be followed by the paragraphs that will support the initial mystery. Keep in mind the importance of transition within the initial paragraphs to make your college essay flow logical. Use phrases like in addition.., while.., since.., in order to.., as a result.., ect. These transparent, yet important transitions help to create inner intellectual architecture making the impression of the essay better.
8. Brilliant Conclusion is A Must. See conclusion as your last chance to support and underline what you have said earlier. You have already impressed your reader but now you need to underline the initial bright impression results. To include essay summary is damn and boring, avoid that. Avoid using phrases like ‘to sum up’, ‘to conclude’, ‘in summary’, ‘to finish up’, ‘in conclusion’, etc. a) Implicate broader discussion. b) Link conclusion to the introduction. c) Finish up with the use of famous quote relevant to the topic. d) Show topic’s appeal to the larger widespread context. Make sure to read your paper to your friends or essay experts. Allow yourself to do as many revisions as you need until you are satisfied. Read your completed college admission essay in the morning, add changes if necessary. Apply for professional editing service to make sure that you did an awesome job. For all editing service enquiry, ask our 24/7 Customer Support Service. And Best Of Luck.